This policy was updated March 10, 2022. Questions? Email [email protected].
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- If you or a household member has been in contact with someone who has COVID, please stay home. It’s recommended that you get tested. Call your medical provider for instructions.
- For Indoor Events: Masks are required for all in-person attendees over 3 years old. Wear a well fitting mask that covers your nose and mouth. Masks will be available for anyone who needs one.
- For Outdoor Events: Masks optional.
- Practice healthy hand hygiene and/or use provided hand sanitizers.
- Social distancing unless in your own unit or pod. This is especially important when attending services and and when singing.
- Service leaders and individuals called up to the bima may remove their masks at the Rabbi’s discretion.
- If an event involves food, social distancing will be practiced and masks will be required except when eating.
- Participants of meetings 12 people or less may unmask at the discretion of the group.
We will update these procedures as needed with direction from the Board of Health, the city and state information.
Thank you for following these procedures to help keep us all safe.