This policy was updated November 9, 2021. Questions can be directed to [email protected]
- Services & gatherings being offered in person will also be livestreamed to Zoom whenever possible.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms or with recent Covid exposure is required to stay home.
- Masks are required for all in-person attendees over 3 years old. Masks will be available for anyone who needs one.
- Attendance to events in the sanctuary or social hall will be limited to 50% capacity (~60 people).
- Attendees will be encouraged to sit with their pods and keep a minimum of 3ft distance from other pods.
- Service leaders and individuals called up to the bima will be permitted to remove their masks at the Rabbi’s discretion.
- If an event involves food, both the social hall and outdoor space can be used. Indoors, tables will be spaced 6ft apart and attendees will be encouraged to sit with their pod. Masks will be required except when eating.
- Participants of meetings 12 people or less may unmask at the discretion of the group.