You are here
Refugee Support Project
The Refugee Support Project is an interfaith community group based at Temple Israel which is working to help refugees in Syria as well as immigrants locally.
Donation checks can be made out to Temple Israel, with Refugee Support Project in the memo line, and mailed to 27 Pierce Street, Greenfield, MA 01301.
Temple Israel is currently accepting donations on behalf of NuDay Syria. We are accepting:
- Dry food, rice, beans, cans, protein bars.
- New blankets, sleeping bags
- Womens' hygiene products, soap, toothbrushes, & toothpaste, powdered detergent
- Layettes, diapers, new unisex clothing for infants under 2
- Socks, hats, mittens, gloves.
- Backpacks, school supplies, stuffed animals, soccer balls, toys
- New packaged underwear, including thermal
- Non-prescription pain medication - Advil, children's tylenol, Neosporin; bandages
- Walkers, canes, crutches, wheelchairs
- Winter coats for adults & children in very good condition
- Sewing machines and textiles
- Letters of love and hope
A postcard of items needed for Nu-Day Syria can be downloaded below. For more info: Ellen Kaufmann, 413-625-9708, [email protected].