- Our Community
- Ritual Life
- Adult Ed
- Youth & Families
- Justice Work
You are here
Thank you for your interest in Temple Israel, a local center for Jewish worship, education, cultural activities, and social action; all supported by our membership.
As a member, you could:
- Help build the Franklin County Jewish community
- Come to classes and events for no, or low, additional fee
- Access 'Moishe's List,' our members-only listserv for sharing goods and services - like 'Freebay'
- Rent the building at reduced fees
- Serve the community on committees and teams
- Utilize the Hebrew School for ages preschool through teen
- Consult with Rabbi Andrea about spirituality, life cycle events, and counseling
Our Membership Team:
Ann Marie Meltzer
While you're considering membership, you are very welcome to join any Temple Israel service, event or class. We look forward to getting to know you!
Membership dues are set according to type of membership and range from $360-1500/year, with a 50% discount on the first year of dues. Temple Israel does not refuse membership to anyone for financial reasons, and our team will work with you to find a dues arrangement that works for you.
Get in Touch: